Terms & Conditions
- Supplier is required to notify Yampa Precision in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, Yampa Precision approval.
- The supplier will flow down to sub tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key Characteristics.
- Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications is required, and shall include material description, alloy/temper, size if applicable, and mill test reports with lot traceability data if applicable.
- Right of Entry shall be granted to Yampa Precision, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved in the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
- Quality Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of eleven (11) years after completion of Yampa Precision’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise specified on customer purchase order.
- Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
- AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
- Prohibit counterfeit parts and materials.
- Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
- Their contribution to product or service conformity
- Their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior
DOCUMENTS AND DATA SUPPLIED BY YAMPA PRECISION MFG. MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL DATA WITHIN THE DEFINITION OF THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC AND ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR) AND IS SUBJECT TO THE EXPORT CONTROL LAWS OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. TRANSFER OF THIS DATA BY ANY MEANS TO A FOREIGN PERSON OR FOREIGN ENTITY, WHETHER IN THE UNITED STATES OR ABROAD, WITHOUT AN EXPORT LICENSE, ITAR EXEMPTION OR OTHER APPROVAL FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE IS PROHIBITED.
CLASS I OZONE DEPLETING SUBSTANCES (ODS) SHALL NOT BE USED IN THE DESIGN, TEST, MANUFACTURE, INTEGRATION AND ASSEMBLY, HANDLING, TRANSPORTATION, OPERATIONS, MAINTENANCE OR DISPOSAL OF THE HARDWARE/COMPONENTS DELIVERED TO THIS ORDER. A CERTIFIED, SIGNED STATEMENT ATTESTING TO THIS SHALL ACCOMPANY SHIPMENT AND BE ENCLOSED WITH PACKING SLIP. CERTIFICATION MUST CONTAIN THE MANUFACTURER’S NAME AND SUPPLIED PART NUMBER. THIS CERTIFICATION MAY BE INCORPORATED IN THE CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE.
REPRESENTATIVES FROM OUR FACILITY, CUSTOMER, AND/OR REGULATORY AGENCIES SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT OF ENTRY TO DETERMINE & VERIFY THE QUALITY OF CONTRACTED WORK, RECORDS AND MATERIAL.
SUPPLIER WILL ADHERE TO DIRECTIONS PROVIDED IN EXECUTIVE ORDER 13224, “EXECUTIVE ORDER ON TERRORIST FINANCING- BLOCKING PROPERTY AND PROHIBITING TRANSACTIONS WITH PERSONS WHO COMMIT, THREATEN TO COMMIT, OR SUPPORT TERRORISM”. SUPPLIER FURTHER AGREES TO INCLUDE THIS REQUIREMENT IN LOWER-TIER PURCHASE ORDERS OR SUBCONTRACTS HEREUNDER.
Last Updated: 9/19/2017